The Ten Mental Liberators
1. The experience of deep disgust.
2. The experience of death
3. The experience of
disliking whatever food.
4. The experience of dispassion with the
5. The experience of the inevitable impermanence.
The experience of frustration inherent in decay.
7. The experience of the impersonality of existence.
8. The experience of
letting go and leaving all behind.
9. The experience of disinterested, & detached disillusion.
10. The experience of calming, stilling, ceasing, and ending.
These 10 perceptions are real, true,
exactly so and not otherwise,
perfectly realized, comprehended, and
formulated by the Buddha!
They cool all craving, relinquish all clinging, and still all urges...
They are therefore to be remembered, recited, and reflected upon
repeatedly.. When made
to arise, they release mind into Bliss
More on Liberation (Vimokkha)
via directed Perception (Sañña):
Source: The Exhaustive Speeches of the
Buddha. Digha Nikāya 34