1. Jutindhara. A king of fifty-one kappas ago, a former birth of
Salalamāliya (Ap.i.206) or Samiddhi (ThagA.ii.117).
2. Jutindhara. A king of ten kappas ago, a previous life of
Mandāravapūjaka (Ap.i.178) or Usabha (ThagA.ii.219).
3. Jutindhara. A king of seventy-seven kappas ago, a former birth of
Kilañjadāyaka. v.l. Jalandhara. Ap.i.219.
4. Jutindhara. A Yakkha of Udumbampabbata, husband of Cetiyā. He was
killed in the fight in Sirisavatthu. MT.289.
5. Jutindhara. A brother of Vedisadevī;
he was one of the nobles who escorted the Bodhi-tree to Ceylon. Mbv.166.