1. Upādāna Sutta. Enjoyment brings about
craving, grasping, becoming, birth, etc., and, in turn, the whole mass of Ill.
It is like a fire with many loads of
faggots, constantly supplied with fuel. S. ii.84f.
2. Upādāna Sutta. On grasping and the
things that make for it. S. iii.167.
3. Upādāna Sutta. The Buddha teaches the
things that make for grasping and the fetters arising there from. S. iv.89.
4. Upādāna Sutta. On grasping and the
things that encourage it. S. iv.108.
5. Upādāna Sutta. Jambukhādaka asks
Sāriputta what grasping is. Sāriputta says there are four kinds: grasping after
sensuality, opinion, rule and ritual and theory of self. S. iv.258.